Dr. Sandy Burkhardt is a licensed clinical psychologist who specializes in the evaluation and treatment of childhood conditions, including autism spectrum disorders.
Dr. Burkhardt provides assessment and treatment that focus upon the person’s capabilities in order to support successful functioning at home, school and in the community.
She provides positive and practical approaches for children, teens and adults with disabilities and their families to meet their unique challenges. Dr. Burkhardt is Board Certified in Clinical Psychologist and Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology.
Services I Offer
Schedule an Appointment
- Fellow, Illinois Psychological Association
- Fellow, Academy of Clinical Psychology
- Ph.D., Clinical Psychology, DePaul University, Chicago Illinois
- M.A., Clinical Psychology, DePaul University, Chicago, Illinois
- B.S., Elementary Education, DePaul University, Chicago, Illinois
- Dr. Burkhardt enjoys road trips, family gatherings and volunteering in the community.